Condition Sheet
   

                                                                      The Meadowlands Condition Sheet

                                                Toll Free 877-782-2537 or 201-842-5130          Fax 201-460-4042          Judges 201-460-4146 or 4147                                                  

 POST TIME - 6:20 PM                 SCOTT E. WARREN - RACING SECRETARY

  1ST PREF. - NJ OWNED & SIRED 2ND PREF - NJ JERSEY OWNED (100%) OR SIRED - 3RD PREF - ALL OTHERS HORSES IN TO GO & OWNERS OR TRAINERS WITH MORE THAN ONE HORSE HAVE LEAST PREFERENCE

***Horses can only drop one class at a time unless approved by the Race Office

***Horses finishing 1-2-3 their previous start “may” not be allowed to drop in class

***Horses racing their last start in a Stakes/Early or Late Closer Event will be classified at the Race Secretary's discretion

***Foreign horses subject to at least (5) U.S. starts before they can utilize their TM Rating


***2024 MADC Applications - Available on our website 


Paying All Positions Distribution

Finish Position     1st     2nd     3rd     4th     5th     6th     7th     8th     9th     10th

10 Horse Field      46      21       9         6        3        3         3         3        3         3

9 Horse Field        47      22       9         7        3        3         3         3        3

8 Horse Field        48      23      10        7        3        3         3         3

7 Horse Field        49      24      11        7        3        3         3  

6 Horse Field        50      25      12        7        3        3

***MADC Purse Distribution remains unchanged



PROGRAM FOR Saturday, November 13, 2021 (DECLARE BY 09:00AM Tuesday, November 9, 2021)
1 (Sat.) Pace KINDERGARTEN CLASSIC - FINAL/CONSOLATION 2 Year Old Colts & Geldings (Declaration Fee - 1% Purse - Final - Purse is 75% of the total of all nomination/sustaining fees + added money/Remaining 25% for the Consolation) $210,000 Est.
2 (Sat.) Pace KINDERGARTEN CLASSIC - FINAL/CONSOLATION 2 Year Old Fillies (Declaration Fee - 1% Purse - Final - Purse is 75% of the total of all nomination/sustaining fees + added money/Remaining 25% for the Consolation) $195,000 Est.
3 (Sat.) Trot KINDERGARTEN CLASSIC - FINAL/CONSOLATION 2 Year Old Colts & Geldings (Declaration Fee - 1% Purse - Final - Purse is 75% of the total of all nomination/sustaining fees + added money/Remaining 25% for the Consolation) $270,000 Est.
4 (Sat.) Trot KINDERGARTEN CLASSIC - FINAL/CONSOLATION 2 Year Old Fillies (Declaration Fee - 1% Purse - Final - Purse is 75% of the total of all nomination/sustaining fees + added money/Remaining 25% for the Consolation) $265,000 Est.
5 (Sat.) Pace FALL HARVEST SERIES - 5 Year Olds & Under Winners of 2 but not more than 4(N/W L3 5) Extended PM Races or N/W $50,000(N/W L3 $60,000) Life (Condition Claiming Wins N/C) $21,000
6 (Sat.) Pace FALL HARVEST SERIES N/W $14,000 (NJSO or N/W L3 $15,400) in Last 5 Starts AE: Winners B/C N/W $10,200 or less L/S Starters in a class higher than N/W $22,500 in Last Start ineligible AE: N/W 7 (N/W L3 8) Extended PM Races or $70,000 Life $22,000
7 (Fri.) Trot FALL HARVEST SERIES N/W $14,000(NJSO, N/W L3 or F&M $15,400) in Last 5 Starts AE: Winners B/C N/W $10,000 or less L/S Starters in a class higher than N/W $22,500 in Last Start N/E AE: N/W 7(F&M or N/W L3 8) Ext. PM Races or $70,000 Life $22,000
8 (Fri.) Pace FALL HARVEST SERIES Starters Claiming Price $12,500 or less in one of their Last 2 Starts Optional Claiming $12,500 (Winners Claiming Price higher than $12,500 in Last 2 Starts Ineligible) $12,500
9 Pace Fillies & Mares - 4 Year Olds & Under N/W 2 Extended PM Races or $20,000 Life AE: N/W 3 Extended PM Races or $30,000 Life, N/W L3 Starts (2 Year Olds & Maidens draw inside) $17,000
10 Pace Fillies & Mares - 5 Year Olds & Under Winners of 2 but not more than 4(N/W L3 5) Extended PM Races or N/W $50,000(N/W L3 $60,000) Life $21,000
11 Pace Fillies & Mares N/W $2,500(NJSO or N/W L3 $2,750) in Last 5 Starts (NJSO) Starters in a class higher than N/W $4,500 or a winner of this class or higher in L/S n/e - Opt. Clm. $10,000 $8,500 -$10,625 Est.
12 Pace Fillies & Mares N/W $4,000(NJSO or N/W L3 $4,400) in Last 5 Starts (NJSO) Starters in a class higher than N/W $7,500 or a winner of this class or higher in last start ineligible $10,500
13 Pace Fillies & Mares N/W $7,000(NJSO or N/W L3 $7,700) in Last 5 Starts Starters in a class higher than N/W $10,500 or a winner of this class or higher in last start ineligible $15,000
14 Pace Fillies & Mares N/W $10,000(NJSO or N/W L3 $11,000) in Last 5 Starts Starters in a class higher than N/W $17,500 or a winner of this class or higher in last start ineligible $18,000
15 Pace Fillies & Mares N/W $14,000(NJSO or N/W L3 $15,400) in Last 5 Starts Starters in a class higher than N/W $22,500 or a winner of this class or higher in last start ineligible AE: N/W 7(N/W L3 8) Extended PM Races or $70,000 Life $22,000
16 Pace ***NEW CLASS***Fillies & Mares TrackMaster Rating 86 or less as of 11/9 $22,000
17 Pace Fillies & Mares N/W $20,000(NJSO or N/W L3 $22,000) in Last 5 Starts AE: N/W 9(N/W L3 10) Extended PM Races or $90,000 Life $27,000
18 Pace Fillies & Mares Winners Over $50,000 Lifetime (Open/Preferred Winners in L3 Starts N/E) $36,000
19 Pace Fillies & Mares Preferred (May Be Handicapped) $42,000
20 Trot 4 Year Olds & Under N/W 2 (F&M 3) Extended PM Races or $20,000 Life AE: 5 YO & Under N/W 3 Extended PM Races or $30,000 Life, N/W L3 Starts (2 YO & Maidens draw inside) $17,000
21 Trot 5 Year Olds & Under Winners of 2 but not more than 4(F&M or N/W L3 5) Extended PM Races or N/W $50,000(F&M or N/W L3 $60,000) Life $21,000
22 Trot N/W $2,500(NJSO, N/W L3 or F&M $2,750) in Last 5 Starts (NJSO) Starters in a class higher than N/W $4,500 or a winner of this class or higher in last start ineligible - Opt. Clm. $10,000 $8,500 -$10,625 Est.
23 Trot N/W $4,000(NJSO, N/W L3 or F&M $4,400) in Last 5 Starts Starters in a class higher than N/W $7,500 or a winner of this class or higher in Last Start Ineligible $10,500
24 Trot N/W $7,000(NJSO, N/W L3 or F&M $7,700) in Last 5 Starts Starters in a class higher than N/W $10,500 or a winner of this class or higher in last start ineligible $15,000
25 Trot N/W $10,000(NJSO, N/W L3 or F&M $11,000) in Last 5 Starts Starters in a class higher than N/W $17,500 or a winner of this class or higher in last start ineligible $18,000
26 Trot N/W $20,000(NJSO, N/W L3 or F&M $22,000) in Last 5 Starts AE: N/W 9(F&M or N/W L3 10) Extended PM Races or $90,000 Life $28,000
27 Trot Winners Over $50,000 Lifetime (Open or Preferred Winners in Last 3 Starts Ineligible) $36,000
28 Trot Fillies & Mares Winners Over $50,000 Lifetime (Open or Preferred Winners in Last 3 Starts Ineligible) $36,000
29 Trot Preferred (May Be Handicapped) $42,000
30 Pace 4 Year Olds & Under N/W 2 Extended PM Races or $20,000 Life AE: N/W 3 Extended PM Races or $30,000 Life, N/W Last 3 Starts (2 Year Olds & Maidens draw inside) $17,000
31 Pace ***NEW CLASS***Claiming Handicap $20,000 - $30,000 (Enter in $1,000 increments) $19,000
32 Pace Claiming Handicap $100,000 - $150,000 (Enter in $5,000 increments) $35,000
33 Pace TrackMaster 74.5 (NJSO, N/W L3 or F&M 75) or less as of 11/9 (NJSO) Optional Claiming $7,500 (Winner Last 2 Starts Ineligible) $7,400 -$9,250 Est.
34 Pace N/W $2,500(NJSO or N/W L3 $2,750) in Last 5 Starts (NJSO) Starters in a class higher than N/W $4,500 or a winner of this class or higher in last start ineligible $8,500 -$10,625 Est.
35 Pace N/W $4,000(NJSO or N/W L3 $4,400) in Last 5 Starts Starters in a class higher than N/W $7,500 or a winner of this class or higher in last start ineligible $10,500
36 Pace N/W $7,000(NJSO or N/W L3 $7,700) in Last 5 Starts Starters in a Class Higher Than N/W $10,500 or a winner of this class or higher in last start ineligible $15,000
37 Pace N/W $10,000(NJSO or N/W L3 $11,000) in Last 5 Starts Starters in a class higher than N/W $17,500 or a winner of this class or higher in last start ineligible $18,000
38 Pace N/W $20,000 (NJSO or N/W L3 $22,000) in Last 5 Starts AE: N/W 9(N/W L3 10) Extended PM Races or $90,000 Life $28,000
39 Pace Winners Over $50,000 Lifetime (Open or Preferred Winners in Last 3 Starts Ineligible) $36,000
40 Pace Preferred (May Be Handicapped) $42,000
41 Pace GSY N/W $4,500(NJSO, N/W L3 or F&M $5,100) L4 Starts (Amateur 2 of 4 allowed $2,500/3 of 4 $4,000/4 of 4 $5,750) Starters class > N/W $7,500 L/S or > $25k Clm & TMR > 83(NJSO, N/W L3 or F&M 84) N/E AE: $12.5 Clm. (Tag in 2 of L3 claimer not needed) $15,000
42 Pace GSY 2 TrackMaster Rating 86 or less as of 11/9 Horses that have started for a claiming tag over $30,000 or in a class higher than N/W $15,000 in their Last 4 Starts Ineligible $15,000
43 Trot GSY N/W $4,500(NJSO, N/W L3 or F&M $5,100) L4 Starts (Amateur 2 of 4 allowed $2,500/3 of 4 $4,000/4 of 4 $5,750) Starters class > N/W $7,500 L/S or > $25k Clm & TMR > 83(NJSO, N/W L3 or F&M 84) N/E AE: $12.5 Clm. (Tag in 2 of L3 claimer not needed) $15,000
44 Trot GSY 2 TrackMaster Rating 86 or less as of 11/9 Horses that have started for a claiming tag over $30,000 or in a class higher than N/W $15,000 in their Last 4 Starts Ineligible $15,000
 


** 2024 RACING APPLICATIONS MUST BE ON FILE OR ENTRIES MAY BE REFUSED. **

** ALL OWNERS, TRAINERS AND GROOMS MUST HAVE THEIR 2024 N.J.R.C. LICENSE**

WE ENCOURAGE TRAINERS TO ENTER NJSO RACES WITH NON-NJSO HORSES.

NEW JERSEY RACING COMMISSION RULE CHANGE NOW ALLOWS UNCOUPLING

OF HORSES REGARDLESS OF COMMON TRAINERS OR OWNERSHIP INTERESTS.

 MADC CLUB MEMBERS 25% ALLOWANCE ON EARNINGS OR (3) POINTS IN TRACKMASTER RATINGS IN OPEN RACES.(SHORT SERIES EXCLUDED)  

QUALIFIYING STANDARDS (P) 1:59 (T) 2:02 - 2 YR. PACERS 2:03 - 2 YR. TROTTERS 2:06 - 3 YEAR OLDS ALLOWED 1 SECOND.  5/8TH MILE TRACK ALLOWED 1 SECOND.  1/2 MILE TRACK  ALLOWED 2 SECONDS. THE N.J.R.C. RULE  FOR QUALIFIERS IS NOW CHANGED FROM 30 DAYS TO 45 DAYS IN N.J. 

HORSEMEN...All participants must sign the RACING APPLICATION prior to racing at The Meadowlands. Classes not filling may be combined.  Once entries close claiming prices may not be changed within an event.  In "PAID IN" Events  qualifying standards and eligibility are determined at time of declaration.  PM wins are based on extended meets.  Qualifiers are for horses that meet "Meadowlands Racing Standards."  You must enter the elimination races OR YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO THE FINAL.  Horses scratched from their last start outside of New Jersey may be required to qualify before racing in overnight events.  Horses may be required to finish first through fifth before moving up in claiming price. (Exceptions will be made for claimed horses).  Horses eligible to lower conditions that are entered in higher conditions may be declared non-competitive and left out of the draw.  Foreign horses not fitting lifetime wins or money may be classified N/W $10,000 for their first start. Stakes and Early and Late Closers must have raced in 45 days. Qualifying Standards for All Races - clean charted line in last 45 days meeting track standards.  Hambletonian/Hambletonian Oaks/Foreign Horses qualifying standards determined by Racing Secretary. All horses entering the grounds must have a Current Negative Coggins test.  Vaccination against EHV-1 within the last 90 days is recommended. Horses shipping into New Jersey from out of state must have a health certificate within 30 days per federal law. SHAVINGS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE PADDOCK.

 NERVED HORSES - To be compliant with NJ Racing Commission rule NJRC 13:71-20.23,It shall be the responsibility of the owner and/or trainer to report all "nerved" horses to the State or Associate State Veterinarian.

POST TIME -  6:20 P.M. 

DRIVER CHANGES AND SCRATCH TIMES

DRAW DAY                RACE DAY                SCRATCH TIME

TUESDAY                   FRIDAY              WEDNESDAY 10:00 A.M.

TUESDAY                   SATURDAY         THURSDAY 10:00 A.M. 


QUALIFIERS SATURDAY - BOX CLOSES AT 10 AM WEDNESDAY 

POSITIVELY NO BATHING OF HORSES IN SHIP-IN STALLS!!!!


ATTENTION HORSEMEN: All equipment changes MUST be texted to Horse

Identifier Angelo Iordan @ 732-245-7227 prior to 6:00 PM on race nights.

Failure to comply or inaccurate information will result in the trainer being fined.

All horses must go to their assigned stalls.

Violators will be fined

PLEASE TAPE HOPPLE HANGERS

HORSES QUALIFYING AT THE MEADOWLANDS MUST MAKE THEIR FIRST START HERE

UNLESS GIVEN PERMISSION BY THE DIRECTOR OF RACING.


N.J.R.C. Reminder: No Person is ever allowed on the racetrack to race or warm up without a safety vest.

Anyone going on the racetrack to drive/warm-up MUST take a breathalyzer test PRIOR to doing so. Failure

to comply will result in fines.

FOOTWEAR: Sandals, flip-flops or any open toe footwear is expressly prohibited within the paddock. Please wear proper attire

when you are in the paddock.  

Lasix information for 2024 Meadowlands Meet

All horses racing on lasix must report directly to the back paddock and will be treated with lasix FOUR hours prior to post time of their race.  Each horse must have a representative bring the horse to the designated treatment stall and witness the lasix administration.

Your horse will be scratched if late or if there is not a representative with the horse for treatment.

All horses entering the grounds Must have a Current Negative Coggins test in the Truck/Trailer